[Ti]AOL!

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 07:48:54 PST 2002

I have had an AOL account for years, despite its ups and downs.  However, I refuse to install their software on my new Ti, nor to use it ever again, because of the crashes caused by it on my last PowerBook.  Thus, I only access it via the Web and "AOL Anywhere."

Yesterday I could not open their Web site at all using MS IE 5.1 for the Mac, and the same is true today.  Also, I can access the site using Netscape 6, but for quite a while this morning I could not access my mail although I am able to do so now.

AOL has made nice-looking changes to its "AOL Anywhere" site within the last few days, and I assume this is the source of the problems.  Perhaps the changes screwed up access by Mac users.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com