[Ti] Web browsers (was AOL!)

paulatx1 at aol.com paulatx1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 20:42:50 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/14/2002 3:59:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, NaegeleWDC writes:

>  Also, the last time I called AOL for Mac techie phone support, I was told that they didn't have any, and I was given some Windows fellow who didn't know the difference between a
> Mac and the back end of a cow.
> They used to have great Mac people.
     They still do have great Mac people.  I don't know what phone number you called   but the Mac technical  support number is 1-888-265-8007.  You can also reach a live person online via chat (try keyword Help).
     I'm using the AOL version made especially for X  and it works great for  me.
                Paula Rutledge