Odd Issue With Classic

Ryan Dorman Ryan.Dorman at millersville.edu
Tue Dec 17 11:05:47 PST 2002

	Hi everyone-

			I know this isn't completely on topic but maybe
someone can help.. I have an 867mhz Ti with Jaguar and al the updates, I'm
running 9.2.2 in Classic.  I only have one app I need classic for, Microsoft
Outlook 2001.  Whenever  I launch a classic app (even other the Outlook)
there is a white area in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, covering
about 40% of my screen that when a classic window is "under" it is masked by
he white area. I've attached a screen shot for better illustration.  I work
for and IT dept so I asked one the Mac support people he said cheek and make
sure there aren't any startup items in the OS 9 system folder, there are
not.  I also did a clean install of 9.2.2 on the machine and checked out an
Apple Knowedgebase article about a similar problem involved the Zoom
feature, but I don't use the Zoom feature.  Has anyone else heard of this?
Any suggestions? I'd rather not rebuild the machine (I have everything how I
like it, but its really frustrating to have to move Outlook all the way to
one side of the screen to use it.