[Ti] How can I make the touchpad button emulate a right-click?

Pat Hurley hurls at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 12:21:37 PST 2002

On Monday, Dec 16, 2002, at 13:40 US/Pacific, Henrik Tidefelt wrote:

> Edmund and I obviously don't have the right Mouse preferences pane.
> Maybe someone who has a good one could send us a copy by email, > please?
>

> Thanks,

Do you have an external mouse plugged into your Ti book?  If you don't,
you won't see the mouse preferences tab, just the trackpad. At least
that's how it works on my (latest) jaguar system prefs. When I plug in
my external mouse, it shows up....

To NOT answer the original question, I don't have any idea how to
designate the trackpad as a right click, but it's a great idea and I
hope someone figures it out!