[Ti] Burning MacOS 9

Miguel mspalacios1 at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 17:12:10 PST 2002

Sure you can.  Just bless the system folder that you've dragged to the
CD Image and you're done.  Check versiontracker for blessing utilities.

While I'm at it, there is a great tip in running classic from a disk
image in macosxhints.com.  This allows you to run classic on it's own
image leaving your OS X partition free of any classic files.  The image
is automatically mounted when you start classic; it's really neat.  You
can then burn that image on CD and voila... a permanent, consistent
classic environment under OS, a la VPC.

Try it:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20020901083220804

Saludos,