[Ti] MY NEW SCREEN!

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Sat Dec 21 09:03:15 PST 2002

On 12/21/02 9:52 AM, "Tony Jayms" <tonyjayms at tonyjayms.com> wrote:

> At 9:41 -0700 21/12/02, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
>> Arrr-- I'm on the phone with them right now...
>
> Good luck.

I called, and was immediately escalated up to a senior tech.  She promised
me up down and sideways that they would take care of this, however, because
of the season, it would probably take 2-3 weeks.  She's emailing the
engineering department to see if they want my computer, in order to check
out the weakness, if they do, then they'll replace it, if not, then they'll
just fix the screen.  Either way, since both their repair and replacement
facilities are going to be closed for the better part of next week, they
won't have me send my computer until the end of next week.  Bah.  Oh well,
It's better than 2 months