TiBook sighting - PC Magazine

John Pariseau simplymail at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 17:11:55 PST 2002

I say this with all the hilarity it invokes in me:

In the January 2003 issue of PCMagazine, a Powerbook G4 is featured in an ad on pages 10 and 11.

Ok, this is normal.

For Apple, that is.

For Gateway, however, it seems a bit odd to have a picture of a Powerbook G4 entertaining some guy
with headphones. Guess they liked the design of the PBG4.

Of course, the thought is that the stock photography was chosen improperly, or the graphic
designer was vengeful, most likely the former.

John Pariseau

"I see Apple computers in PC ads."
"No, it's 'I see dead people', and you don't."
"You are mistaken, check page 11"
"oh"