[Ti] Spilt juice!!...cannot compute!!

paulatx1 at aol.com paulatx1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 23 20:55:44 PST 2002

I do have one recommendation...see if your homeowners insurance will cover the accident.  (If it isn't your home, see if whoever's home owner  insurance will cover it.)
    And if you are looking for a good, fast, dependable, reasonably priced  shop to repair your Ti,  I highly recommend  www.WegenerMedia.com    (They did a good job with my iBook (after I hurt it trying to do  repairs myself.)  At least call them and get a quote before you box it up and ship it to Apple.
      Good luck.  Maybe your machine will dry out in a few days.
                Paula Rutledge