[Ti] Laser Printer...

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Sun Dec 29 18:04:58 PST 2002

>I'm looking for a sub-$500 (but the cheaper the better) laser
>printer for use at home with my tibook.  The smaller the
>size/footprint, the better.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

There are plenty of LaserWriters on eBay at bargain prices. I picked
up a LW 630 Pro (16 ppm, PostScript, Ethernet, parallel, SCSI, etc)
with a low page count (20k or so) for a couple of hundred dollars.
They're not small, but the quality is good, the reliability is good,
and best of all the compatibility is excellent. They usually last for
150k pages or more, so unless you are a very heavy user then they
should last almost indefinitely.

Paul