[Ti] OS X mail question

Deborah Shadovitz deb at shadovitz.com
Mon Dec 30 02:38:14 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 06:32 PM, Murray E. Milligan wrote:
>> This may sound like a stupid question, nothwithstanding, I'm in
>> ernest. How do I make extra folders for my mail if I want to organize
>> my e-mail?
>> I'm using OS X Mail.

On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 08:56 PM, graeme wong responded:
> Simple... Goto 'Mailbox' in the top menu bar & select 'New Mailbox'.

Or... control/right-click in the box area in either blank space or on
an existing box. This can be a pain for a main level box but it's the
fastest way to make a subfolder. Point to the folder in which you want
the new one to reside, then control/right-click and choose New Folder.

- - - - -
Deborah Shadovitz, Author, Instructor & Speaker
<http://www.shadovitz.com> ~ <deb at shadovitz.com>
MacAddict Contributing Editor, O'Reilly Network author, Mac Design
Columnist