[Ti] FW: TiBook 1GHz/SuperDrive US Mac OS ROM file?

Luke Mazzeri etyrnal at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 30 02:39:00 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 05:18  AM, Chris Olson wrote:

> Steve Wozniak wrote:
>
> > If someone boots up my TiBook with their own OS X firewire drive
> > (configured with them as admin or root), do they have access to the
> > files on my HD?
>
> Yes, unfortunately.

Physical access has ALWAYS been very dangerous as far as security is
concerned.  Period.   The next weakest link or maybe even THE weakest
link in the security world is the HUMAN.

People are normally the most common failure point in the security chain.

The right kind of Social Engineering will get you into just about any
system if done right.

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal   (music no one likes)
etyrnal at ameritech.net