[Ti] Protecting your Data [was: TiBook 1GHz/SuperDrive US Mac OS ROM file?]

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue Dec 31 05:49:10 PST 2002

I still don't understand. You have it setup so that it will
automatically mount the image via the password stored in the keychain.
So what stops someone recreating that user on another machine by
copying of the keychain and then logging in and having it automatically
mount the image? One it mounts the image the data appears unencrypted
right?