[OT] Laptop Health Warning!

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sat Nov 23 14:04:14 PST 2002

>it seems to me that cancers and types of cancers are appearing more
>frequently than in pre-computer/technological times...

REALLY OT:
Knowledge and research has helped us identify things more accurately
so the timeline comparison is difficult to prove.   We also have to
throw in the fact that people were dying of other things that have
all but been eliminated.   OTOH, I would quicker blame things we
ingest or inhale for most cancers more than computers/electronic
devices

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com