[Ti] Ti Paint Repair

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Sun Nov 24 10:48:04 PST 2002

>> I used a credit card that doubled the one year warranty to two years.
>> Although this is not as good as Apple Care it is free.
>
> That's interesting. Does that mean ALL credit card purchases are
> covered like that? (And where in the world are you? And does that
> matter?)

All our cards double the warranty up to maximum of an additional year. So if
we buy a printer with a six month warranty the cards doubles it to one year.
The trick here is to keep the sales slip and the credit card statement. As
far as I know most cards offer this, at least in the U.S. (am in Washington
State).