[Ti] Upgrade to Jaguar

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Tue Nov 26 17:23:47 PST 2002

I am sure that both of you will find the transition is less traumatic
than expected.  Your approach is sound.  The only caution I would add is
to be prepared for significantly shorter battery life under OS X.  I
bought a second battery and I try to be near an outlet as much as
possible.  Reminds me of traveling with my late mother when she had a
bladder control problem.  ;)