Upgrade to Jaguar

Marc Friedland mf at creative-intelligence.com
Tue Nov 26 18:36:20 PST 2002

I had the same nervousness at first, however I bit the bullet and simply
installed Jaguar as is on my existing PB over 9.2.2. It went smooth as could
be, and took about 45 minutes at most. No partitions, no segregation of any
files, etc. Just made sure I had everything backed up before moving ahead.
My nervousness quickly transformed to great excitement as I felt I was part
of the next generation of MAC-ness and saw the brilliance of it all and made
me that much more excited to be a Mac person.

Bite the bullet and go for it..It sounds like you are well prepared and it's
not as scary as you may think.

Sincerely, your brother, Marc