Cleaning screen

Gerry Orkin gerryo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 26 18:58:02 PST 2002

Robin wrote:

> Use nothing but:
> http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=3591&Item=KLRKSSP6K10KIT

Thanks for your suggestions, and those of others. The daughter is
currently hanging by her ears above a vat of boiling acid while
boiling-acid resistant scorpions regard her from below with growing
interest.

iKlear is available in Australia but I couldn't track it down in
Canberra, so I bought a 3M product (only product code I can see is
"675"). The pack consists of a spray and a wiping system with
disposable wipe cloths mounted in a small blackboard eraser-shaped
thing. It works very well!

Gerry