Changing menu font size

Wilson Ng wilsonng at mail.com
Fri Nov 29 00:33:32 PST 2002

I think it's pretty much hardwired into OS X. Have you tried using
Tinkertool? I believe there was a way to change System font, application
font, and fixed pitch font but I don't think you'll be able to change menu
font.

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:59:37 +0100
> Subject: [Ti] Changing Menu Font Size
> From: Marcus Raitner <raitner at fmi.uni-passau.de>
>
> Hi,
>
> I did a quick search with google but didn't find any solution. Is there
> any (probably unofficial) possibility to change the size of the font
> used for the menu in OS X?  And perhaps also the font for the window
> titles.
>
> THX,
>
> Marcus

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET