[Ti] Got an iMac not turning on!

Burt Blackburn bburn at mac.com
Fri Nov 29 00:46:26 PST 2002

Carlos,

Although we are not talking Ti here (sorry guys), I just wanted to
quickly say that I have had exactly the same problem (including the
titiiit sound) with exactly the same machine three times now. The bad
news is that my local Apple Centre (in Bangkok) diagnosed the problem
as the power supply. First one was under warranty, I paid about US$200
to fix the second, and I got fed up and bought a new iMac when it
happened for the third time last month.

Cheers,

Burt

On Friday, Nov 29, 2002, at 13:44 Asia/Bangkok, PowerBook G4 Titanium