How to mount my home directory from tibook onto linux machine

Stephen Eglen eglen at pcg.wustl.edu
Sat Nov 30 19:41:36 PST 2002

hi,
I'm a new owner of a tibook, and it is indeed a nice machine, I'm glad
that I went for it.

Is it possible to export my home directory from the tibook so that I
can access it from my (redhat) Linux machine?  I've previously been
able to add entries to /etc/fstab on the linux machine to access C
drive of windows machines.  Anyone done this, and care to share with
me the recipe?  "man exports" on my tibook didn't bring anything up.

Best wishes,
Stephen Eglen