[Ti] European Connectivity using ISDN.

Alexandre Kapellos a.kapellos at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 1 14:55:36 PST 2003

Le Mercredi, 2 avr 2003, à 00:02 Europe/Zurich, David DelMonte a écrit :

> Hi, I wonder whether some of the european users can help me out.
>
> I have a TiPB/500 that I use in the States. I am taking it to our new
> house in Greece.
>
> That house has been wired for ISDN - the only broadband solution
> offered by the Greek Telephone Company (OTENET.gr).
>
> What do I need to connect my powerbook to the ISDN line.

David,
How I envy you! I'm a
greek-swiss-living-in-Switzerland-who-would-like-to-live-in-Greece...

Before getting ADSL, I use to connect to the internet through an ISDN
line. All I had was an ISDN modem (Bewan, rather good, and X compatible
too...) connected to a USB hub on one end, and to the ISDN-thing next
to the phone socket on the wall.
Nothing too complicated...

Regards,
Alexandre