[Ti] very rare, in OS X

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Apr 2 03:12:30 PST 2003

> I reflected that this system X is so stable, that when the Ti locks,
> so rarely does it happen, that it gives me a strange feeling.   We
> have moved on a lot in these last years, haven't we, from when we
> accepted this as a daily occurrence?

we have indeed Trevor.

The other great thing is that when i first had 10.1.1 installed on my
Ti400 I used to get these kernel panics maybe once a month,

and have seen the number and frequency of them decline to where I am
now:

10.2.4 and the last such problem was November of last year!
--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com