[Ti] very rare, in OS X

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Apr 2 05:13:20 PST 2003

Yes - if there is one thing I *absolutey* adore about OS X, is it's
stability. I get the occasional crashes, but nothing like I did when I
was on Windows. Now that I have been off Windows for a year, my life
has improved. I am happy in the mornings, ready to greet the day with
vibrant expectation. I no longer get cranky, frustrated, or upset at
the littlest things. My social life has improved, and I no longer get
frequent headaches or red eyes.

John Pariseau

Excerpt from: "Confessions of a Window's Junkie: A true story."
Available now at Amazon.com...