[Ti] very rare, in OS X

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 09:58:10 PST 2003

According to Jerry Krinock:

>  > Wasn't the finder already re-written in Cocoa? Thought that was
>>  actually in one of the 10.1.x revs, but not sure...
>>
>Not that I know of.  You may be thinking of the shareware "Path Finder".

I'd bet dollars to donuts, that the Finder is in the same language as
the 'old' Finder, meaning it has 68k emulation stuff still in it. It
certainly acts like it.

I've now 'Relaunched Finder" more times [over several re-installs of
Jag] in a 6-month period, than Quark 3.0 on an old PPC. <Laughs>. I
didn't think anybody would ever top Quark 3 for flakiness. I was
wrong.

~flipper