[Ti] WSJ.com - Is Apple's New PowerBook Too Large to Be 'Mobile'?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 3 11:31:48 PST 2003

>I really don't think it's a negative review (not that either of you
>said it was).  He takes the time to compare it to a larger PC
>notebook, and does a very good job of pointing out the pros and cons
>of the machine.

I thought he reviewed it as all true reviews should be: unbiased. He
was clear, concise and balanced; furthermore, he clearly identified
what was his opinion, rather than presenting it as fact as so many
reviewers/"journalists" do. Oh, that Ziff and other tech publishers
would require their writers to follow a journalistic ethic... well, I
guess that can be said for most non-tech media as well ;-)

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com