Any tech people out there?

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 3 12:06:27 PST 2003

(Specs are: 800 MHz/1 GB RAM/ 60 GB HD - running OS X. 10.2.4)

After putting my TiBook to sleep, on occasion it will not wake when the lcd
is opened and gives me a series of five quick bright flashs of the lcd sleep
indicator with an accompanying series of beeps. (almost like an SOS signal!)

On two occasions I did this and got the familiar Mac start-up chime tone but
the system did not boot? On another occasion it booted to the os X spinning
circle but the system locked and had to be restarted via the power button.

Most of the time it will boot fine. Any clues as to what's up?

-- Joseph Fisher