[Ti] Sleep/wake problem

Obrecht, Jerry A Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com
Fri Apr 4 07:45:12 PST 2003

How many beeps?  The beeps should match the number of flashes plus one
longer flash; there will be one long flash, then a number of shorter
flashes; the shorter flashes are what should match the beeps.  If there
are 1 to 3 beeps, it's probably a problem with your RAM...
Kynan,

That's fascinating.  I had never come across anything suggesting that there might be troubleshooting data within the flashing-light sequence.  Is this posted somewhere on the Apple KnowledgeBase?  I am not finding it in searches, if it is there.  Can you send a pointer to the relevant document?

Thanks,
Jerry