[Ti] Undeletable folder Update >>> impossible so far

F. Mortes fmortes at saltidiomes.com
Fri Apr 4 07:49:02 PST 2003

Gary,

Check out this Knowledge Base article:

<http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=106290&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple
.com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Assisted
&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey
=false&sessionID=anonymous%7C167884654>

If the above link does not work, go to Apple.com/support and do a
search for 'delete folder owned by root'.

Hope this is useful.

Francesc in Catalonia