Apple Warranty Support

Ramsey Shehadeh annset at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 14:20:43 PST 2003

I think I'm just about ready to succumb to temptation and purchase one of
those lovely new 12" Powerbooks. I've been looking around the web, and have
found that it's possible to save quite a bit of money buying from one of the
third-party vendors, rather than from Apple directly.

But I wonder: if I do buy from a third party, will the support that Apple
offers be diminished at all? If the unit needed repairs under warranty, would
I still be able to send it to Apple, or would I have to go through the
vendor? Could I still avail myself of the services of the "geniuses" at my
local Apple Store?

Thanks.

Ramsey