[Ti] Disappointing BigAl battery life

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat Apr 5 02:48:20 PST 2003

The big  power consumers are optical drive activity, AirPort use, and screen
brightness.  Try playing with those and see if you can't get 2.5 hours,
which I consider a reasonable time for a machine that is in a reasonably
usable state..i.e. Not so dark-screened that you need a flashlight to see
what is going on.  If you can not get something in excess of 3 hours while
being sparing of these activities then your battery is probably not in great
shape.  (I get great battery life on airplanes where I watch DVD's. But
AirPort is always off at those times) Good luck.
-Joel