[Ti] Disappointing BigAl battery life

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Sat Apr 5 11:29:33 PST 2003

It could be due to running OS X 10.2.4 A lot have had issues with the
battery draining out in less than an hour but on 15inch PBs. In the case of
17inch (jealous :P) I don¹t know if this is an issue. A good tip for having
your battery lasting longer is turning off your airport when you are not
using it, I noticed a big difference.

Cheers
Sam