[Ti] Ti Powerbook in Iraq

Mark Dorset mark at suburbia.com.au
Mon Apr 7 07:43:12 PDT 2003

As a mere subscriber to a powerbook mailing list with a single voice,
can I please request that you don't start political debates here,
especially American ones. While I certainly have a few opinions about
the matter, I *dont* care who your president is, could have been, or
should be (at least while reading this list). I hope the majority of
subscribers here agree with my request... :-)

thanks
Mark