[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Mon Apr 7 21:23:35 PDT 2003

When I bought my powerbook from an apple dealer in Seattle I
specifically had them open powerbook's to check the screen. I got lucky
because the very last one there were prepared to open (the 2nd one) had
a perfect screen. My approach was that if I'm buying from the the store
and paying tax etc I will be walking out of here with a perfect screen.

They tried to make me accept the first box they'd opened but at that
point I had paid for anything yet so they agreed to try one last time.