[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Apr 7 23:54:33 PDT 2003

it sounds like a management problem.  Look at it like
vaudeville comedy--every time an employee messes up like
that, it's like a mgr/facilitator/coordinator/whathaveyou
being smacked with a slap-stick.  Kindof amusing to watch,
in its own way, if it's not your screen with the red pixel.

& re Shawn, is he saying Apple is a monolithic org that's
uniform from top to bottom?

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Robert Nicholson wrote:
 . . .
> If you ask me Apple Store employees and the people who instruct them
> don't care all that much about their customers.
 . . .