[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

XXL xxl at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 23:27:36 PDT 2003

I have purchased 6 PowerBooks personally and can not even remember how many
for work. I have yet to see one that came with a bad pixel. I have had a
couple of pixels stick on occasion, but they all were fixed by a little
massaging. (And this has been so rare that I can barely remember it.)  So it
is not like Apple has a plan to stick everyone with bad screens.  The
quality they have delivered is pretty amazing, IMO.

Unfortunately some retail computer personnel seem to have a case of
arrogance that is stunning.  I have been spoken to as if I was a complete
moron by a few of them. (And complete morons are rare.)

It is not easy to teach someone in the workplace consideration and manners
when they are 25 years old if their parents failed at that task when they
were 4 yours old.
-Joel