[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

mburke6225 at aol.com mburke6225 at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 23:21:19 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/8/2003 12:14:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, wakinyan at fuse.net writes:

> >If you ask me Apple Store employees and the people who
> instruct them
> >don't care all that much about their customers.

Try taking the problem to the store manager.  Apple Corporate does keep an eye out on the Apple Stores.  From what I've seen Customer Care is not a joke and is taken very seriously by corporate.  If the manager fails to be helpful then I suggest you inform the manager of your intent to contact corporate office to discuss the problem and the local stores handling of it.  It is in Apples best interest if customers keep them informed of any problems out in the field.

MBurke