[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Tue Apr 8 11:07:03 PDT 2003

So what is the relevant corporation organization chart structure
for the Apple Stores relative to Apple Corp?  Anyone know?  With
a little (or some) info, one might be able to find approximately
where the problem starts.  Eg, where is Personnel relative to
Store Management?  Maybe that "nice" manager hasn't a clue how
to hire or manage, or maybe a store's staff is selected by the
local mgr, or forced on it by some level higher than district.
And who owns the stores?  Are they franchise, or owned by Apple
Corp.  Etc.

(funny story about the mem replacement, tho not funny for you ...)

 . . .