[Ti] is this a TiBook?

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 11:42:09 PDT 2003

Speaking as one who works in academia (in computer science, even ;-) I
can attest
to the fact that there are many people working with MS, Intel, IBM and
others for
collaboration and they have Macs in their labs and sitting on their
desks to do their
primary work.

OS X is nearly perfect in our environment. *nix at our fingertips,
standard apps
(ahem, Office) when we need them, alternate apps too (OpenOffice for
the MS averse).

I just managed to get a G4 tower added to my desk (in the hopes of
ditching an
old, cranky inherited Win box - blech). Yay! I've been using my
personal TiBook to
do myriad tasks and avoiding that inherited box whenever possible.

(-:

-jenn