PC Card Slot Uses...?

Christopher Murphy chris at fallt.com
Wed Apr 9 02:28:47 PDT 2003

Dear All,

Forgive me for posting and using up valuable bandwidth (I tend to lurk), but
the following caught my eye:

<It would sit in the PC Card... and would be easily removable to use your
card slot for other purposes.>

I've been looking for a use for this PC Card slot for some time, but can't
seem to find anything to put in it, I wondered, what does everybody else use
it for. It feels like I'm wasting a tiny bit or PowerBook real estate!

=]

<ASIDE>I just got a post as an Associate Lecturer in Design in Belfast and
imagine my surprise when they gave me a brand new 1 GHz PowerBook (and told
me to give my 667 MHz PowerBook to my kids...!</ASIDE>

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info at fallt.com