[Ti] PC Card Slot Uses...?

Richard Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 08:28:18 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 02:28 AM, Christopher Murphy wrote:

> I've been looking for a use for this PC Card slot for some time, but
> can't
> seem to find anything to put in it, I wondered, what does everybody
> else use
> it for. It feels like I'm wasting a tiny bit or PowerBook real estate!

Wait a little while; that slot may hold your USB 2.0 or FireWire 800
Card. Wait a few years, and the slot will be a major help in keeping
your powerbook useful for years to come. The card cage is one of the
major reasons Wallstreet powerbooks are still in faithful service to
their owners.

Rick

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards."

-Aldous Huxley