[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Wed Apr 9 10:24:20 PDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Sherman Gregory wrote:

> At 9:35 PM -0400 4/8/03, NaegeleWDC at aol.com wrote:
>
> >  However, their principal role is to sell Apple products and that is
> >what they are doing.
> >

> When the guy tells me to leave the display model alone, then walks
> away without offering to sell me anything, I question whether or not
> the employees understand this role.
>
> It is really too bad that people in the US have been so conditioned
> to accept crappy customer service and crappy products (e.g. Windows).
> I try not to be.  I vote with my wallet for good customer service.
>
>      Sherman

Sherman,

So very true. But - the folks at Apple must have been reading those posts
justifying their high prices ("much superior quality") and the "buy Mac no
matter what they do at Apple" attitude...and figured that they can do
anything to us (their loyal flock) with impunity.

This apparent approach reminds me of the following "joke":

There's a saying that "you can fool all of the people SOME of the time,
some of the people ALL of the time, but you can't fool ALL of the people
ALL of the time...TRUE...but there's no need to...a STABLE majority will
do"

Best,

Henry