[Ti] Steve dissed?

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Apr 9 10:42:30 PDT 2003

At 12:42 PM -0400 2003.04.09, Henry Kalir wrote:

>that just goes to show you that they don't discriminate...they are equally
>obnoxious to all...

As well it should be. Buying like other normal people is *real*. Insiders rarely know what's really currently available on the outside and they have no idea of most of the real problems people face.

Actually, when told not to touch the Apple Store Big Al display I accepted it as a reasonably store policy. And the person who 'dissed' me at Westfield Mall in San Jose was polite about it.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)