[Ti] Using SCSI drives with Big Al 17"

DavisADM at aol.com DavisADM at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 12:23:52 PDT 2003

I have the need to use my existing 100MB Zip, 1GB & 2GB JAZ drives, as well
as wanting to use a SCSI scanner with my new toy (the Big Al 17).  Does
anyone know of an adapter I could use?  It could be via a PC card, firewire,
or USB.  But I would prefer something which works with a SCSI chain, not just
one SCSI device.

I have not been able to get a definitive answer if the Adaptec PowerDomain
SlimSCSI 1480 works with OS X Jaguar.  Adaptec's web site says it supports up
to OS 9.2.2.

TIA
Davis