[Ti] Apple Store Service

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 20:10:36 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 04:46  AM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> I left the image as Desktop on the iMac (15" stick,
> then current model) the camera was attached to, never had a
> chance to go back to see how long it lasted, but she gave no
> sign of being troubled by me fooling around (maybe not watching
> too closely by then?).

I was in the Tysons Corner store at closing time, shortly after it
originally opened. The staff was bringing out FireWire hard drives,
labeled for each of the display computers. They're very lenient about
letting you play with the machines, download and install software,
change settings, etc. because they restore each machine to its pristine
condition from the firewire drives each night.

Mark