Wireless Router with File and Print Sharing?

Matt Henderson matt2 at makalumedia.com
Thu Apr 10 03:01:57 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I've got a TiBook, which presently mounts a 120GB firewire drive connected
to my wife's iMac, and prints from her machine as well (via printer
sharing). We are considering replacing her iMac with a TiBook, and would
like to move our home LAN from the current mixture of wireless/wired to a
wireless-only topology.

The problem is printing and filesharing. I know that a D-Link wireless
router exists (714+) that can do print sharing. But does anyone know of a
device that could do print *and* filesharing? (Otherwise, we're going to
need a home server machine, maybe a headless Cube, as well.)

Regards,

--
Matt Henderson | matt at makalumedia.com | http://www.makalumedia.com/