[Ti] Steve dissed?/Power Ballad Tribute

XXL xxl at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 00:55:18 PDT 2003

This brings to mind a very funny picture in my mind from a few years back..
One of the Walton (as in Wal-Mart) heirs was stopped for a DUI. The officer
was attempting to arrange for her to be driven home safely but she kept
screaming "Do you know WHO I AM?..." and making threats to the extent that
he had to arrest her and the entire incident made the papers world-wide. I
am glad Woz has more character and better sense.
-Joel