[Ti] New airport/Ti

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 10 23:10:25 PDT 2003

>>   Or does it show up, etc. but when your print nothing comes out?
>>

>That's exactly what happens. Puzzling.

That sounds like a driver issue; have you checked the website of the
printer and downloaded latest drivers?  When I installed the latest
drivers from Lexmark for a friend's printer, the Airport printing
worked fine. This also may require you to uninstall or manually
remove previous versions of the printer driver.

I am not sure if Gimp works with Airport, but that may be an option
if your printer's website does not have current drivers.

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com