[Ti] Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 11 00:11:22 PDT 2003

According to Frank Wiewandt:

>  > My dock wasn't affected, but I lost my monitor arrangement settings.
>>  Other than that, no apparent new difficulties.
>
>Me too. I thought that was weird.
>
>Frank Wiewandt

In addition to my previously mentioned item, I also had my 'Recent
Items' under the blue Apple menu revert from 50 Apps 0 Docs, to 10
Apps 10 Docs. [empty to begin with, of course], and [this was sweet]
my installation of Windows 2000 Professional...for VPC 5..vanished
from my Documents folder. Ouch. Nice to have an extra 2 GB of drive
space, but I'd have rather made that choice, myself.

Others will, no doubt, report "No probs", no argument there, but I've
seen reports of less-traumatic loss of settings, etc, so the old
advice to backup data before installation is sounding wiser by the
day. And I would advise those who think all is well [as far as 100%
unaffected] to give it all a long second look, as these things don't
exactly jump up and 'announce' themselves.

~flipper