[Ti] Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 07:33:21 PDT 2003

b typed this message on 4/10/03 8:34 PM:

> As soon as I restarted, after a 'blue screen' [actually dual screens]
> pause. the first thing I saw was that MY Dock had been replaced by
> the 'Root' user Dock. I was ticked. The .plist for Dock in Users had
> been supplanted, there was no 'archive' to tap

Very strange! My dock is just the way I left it in 10.2.4 and I have found
no problems so far. My modem connection seems to have improved (no speed
improvement, but it makes a connection with my ISP much more quickly).

But with b's issue with his dock preferences, it might be wise to keep an
eye open for evidence of corruption of preferences generally.

I am told my preferences are always corrupt anyway...

jg