[Ti] "I'm Emptying the Trash now, Dave" - not seen

Tom Warner tom at dfind.com
Fri Apr 11 19:18:31 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 11:59  pm, b wrote:

> What latency? I trash a 2 GB file in OS 9, let's say, a copy of
> Windows 200 Professional, and it is one, two *poof*  in OSX it may or
> may not be that way.
>
> I appreciate your comments, but not for their helpfulness.

You complained about Jaguar's sluggishness even when emptying  _small_
files as if it were a characteristic of the OS.

I'm saying that if it's a characteristic of the OS, we'd all be seeing
it. I don't see it... ever. That suggests that it's a problem with your
system and blaming Apple doesn't seem a very intelligent way to solve
your particular problem.

I'm not trying to fight with you and if the tone of my previous posts
was offensive, I apologise.

I think the problem is with your system. I'm sorry I can't be more
helpful.

Tom
--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;